Day 1- Haridwar to Sari village – (220km drive )- DeoriaTaal(2.5 km trek)
Day 2-DeoriaTaal to Sari village to Chopta medows(35 km drive)
Day 3- Chopta to Tungnath to Chandrashila & Back to Chopta (10 km trek up & down)
Day 4- Choptato Rishikesh/Haridwar (220km drive)
Day 1- Haridwar to Sari village to Deoria Tal – (220km drive)
Early morning drive to Sari village via Rishikesh, Srinagar & Ukhimath. On arrival to Sari village fresh n up, after Tea Snacks we would begin the trek to Deoriatal that would take 1-2 hrs depending on your pace. Deoriatal is a beautiful lake amidst thick forest. The reflection of Chaukhamba peaks in the lake is notable for photography enthusiasts. On arrival here, we setup camp for the night and celebrate the evening under the stars. Overnight in tents.
Day 2- DeoriaTal to Chopta meadows (35 km drive)
Wakeup early in the morning to see the panoramic view of GOLDEN HIMALAYA and the reflection of the Himalaya in the lake.After breakfast trek down to Sari village. Upon reach at sari village will have lunch then drive to Chopta. On arrival to Chopta check in to tents. Evening is free to explore Chopta meadows.
Choptais famous for its undulating meadows and views of the snow clad Himalayan ranges and lies inside a reserved forest region. Also known as the Switzerland of India.
Day 3- Chopta meadows to Tungnath to Chandrashila& Back to Chopta(10 km trek up & down)
After an early breakfast we climb up to the highest Shiva shrine at Tungnath (3680m). It's one of the most beautifully situated temples with big mountain ranges right in front and shining meadows all around. This temple has very interesting architecture and rich history behind it.
CHANDRASHILLA: - After taking a short rest we climb up for a km through a steep trail to reach the summit of Chandrashilla peak (4000 mt). The view from the summit is outstanding with one getting almost a 360 view of Himalayan ranges. Many of the famous summits like Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Neelkanth, Kedarnath & Bandarpoonch are visible from here. Late in afternoon we head back to Chopta. Dinner & Over night stay in tents.
Day 4-Chopta to Haridwar (220km drive)
Morning after breakfast board the waiting vehicle and drive to Haridwar/Rishikesh.
• 3 night accommodation in camping tents double/triple sharing at Deoriatal, Chopta.
• All meals during trek with morning evening tea (veg)
Breakfast:Stuff paratha, jam/honey/ peanut butter, chapatti, eggs, tea/ coffee, alooparantha. Etc.
Hot lunch: Dal, Rice, seasonal veg, tawa roti, with Tea And soups AcharChatni, papad , salad etc,
Dinner: Rice, chapatti, vegetable salads, noodle soups, several kinds of soups (mushroom, tomato, asparagus, etc.), several kinds of vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, peas, spinach) in curries. AcharChatni ,papad , salad etc.
• Monument entrances, wild life fees & permit to national park.
• Trekking guide/ Tour manager
• Porter to carry trekking equipments during Deoriatal treks only
• Transportation from Sari to Chopta.
• Transportation to Sari village and from Chopta.
• Trekking shoes and clothing.
• Air ticket
• Porter & pony (personal use)
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included” or not in itinerary.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
· Trekking Shoes A) Must. A good quality rubber sole with mid sole and ankle support (Medium or high ankle) shoe. Break in well before that you don’t face any sores/blisters when you are on mountain
B) Optional. Carry an additional shoe for longer duration treks. While walking on snow, shoe may get wet completely.
· 1 Rucksack/Back Pack between 35 to 50 Litre
· 1 Rucksack cover (Waterproof) good to have for protection from rain/dust/stain etc.
· 1 Daypack to carry water bottle, food, camera and wind/water proof etc)
· 1 pair of thermal wear Upper and lower (Woolycot)
· Under garments/Inner wear
· Cotton socks 2-3 pair Use full length socks (Don’t use tennis socks)
· Woolen socks 1 pair
· Woolen gloves 1 pair optional. Nice to have, especially on high altitude treks where snow/ice is encountered.
· T-shirt 3-4 as per need. Take at least one dry fit/quick dry type of synthetic material.
· Trek pants 2-3, 3 quarter/Cargo or Convertible kind. One dry fit lower of synthetic material is recommended.
· Camp sandal 1 pair can be a strap on sports sandal/Hawaiian sleeper.
· 1 Balaclava/Woolen skull cap/Monkey Cap
· Sun cap/Wide-brimmed Hat/Bandana
· 1 pair walking Sticks/Trekking Poles/Ski Poles
· Heavy Jacket a Fleece/Synthetic fill/Down feather jacket
· Windproof Jacket/Wind Cheater Better if hooded and water resistant/repellent
· Raingear/Poncho/Waterproof clothing This is a must, especially in monsoon. Separate upper (with hood) and lower is better option.
· Water bottle/Hydration pack
· Sunglasses is must for all the high altitude treks. Polarised/Anti glare is always a better option in snow with UV400 (UV A& B) protection.
· Sunscreen lotion at least 30/40 SPF.
· Chap Stick/Cold & Moisturising cream
· Towel medium size (light weight).
· Tissue roll (Toilet) This is a must item as water may not be available in the vicinity.
· Knee cap
· Torch/Head Lamp with extra batteries
· Dry food items Carry some candy, chocolate bars/energy/nutri bars and Glucon C/D/Gatorade sachet
· Personal first-aid kit Anti septic cream, Betadine/Dettol/Savlon, Band aid, cotton, crepe bandage, safety pin etc.
· Medicines (if you are on any medication)
· Hotel checks in & check out time as per the hotel.
· Vehicle is as per itinerary and not on disposal. Additional sightseeing or transfer which are not mentioned in itinerary is payable to the driver directly.
· Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
Payment Polices :-
· 30% of the total cost at the time of booking.
· 100% of total cost, before the date of departure.
· Rs.500/- per person will be charged for service on and above cancellation
· Within 03 Day of Arrival Date - No Refund
· 07 day of Arrival Date - 25% of the booking amount.
· 07 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
· 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
Service Tax once Charged will be Non – Refundable.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
#104 Govindpuri Ranipur More Haridwar 249401
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: By appointment