Day 1: Bir -Bir Campsite
The bus reaches Bir in the wee hours of the morning, and then we leave for Bir Campsite.
• Check-in at your camp and freshen up.
• Once you get to Campsite, the awe is going to get to you. The majestic beauty of this place is more than a little overwhelming.
• Take a break, and have lunch, this is included in your package – Eat as much as you like, make up for those pesky calories you will burn in the trek.
• Explore the surroundings as we go for trekking in Bir Forest and waterfall Hike. • Enjoy the bonfire bonanza with evening snacks. (Unless by some twist of fate, it ends up raining; although we sure hope not.)
• You have dinner at the camp, which is again included in the package.
• Go to sleep early (or at least try), you do need to prepare for the Paragliding the next day.
Day 2:Bir-Billing-Billing Rendezvous with Sky
• Wake-up and have an early Breakfast.
• Experience the adventure of Para-Gliding in the ‘Paragliding capital of India’ at the height of 2400m!
• Get ready to discover what Bir is all about. We will be visiting Bhattu and look around the town on our mountain bikes!
• The rest of the day is at leisure, enjoy Tibetan Refugee settlement donned with Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa.
• After getting there, you can wander around clicking pictures, stuffing yourself with Tibetan food, and meeting the locals until about 6 pm – that’s when we leave for Delhi.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
Price: 3200/- PP
Triple/Quad sharing: 2500/- PP
Double sharing: 2700/- PP
Triple/Quad sharing: 2700/- PP
Double sharing: 3299/- PP